Totapuri Mango Pulp Manufacturer & Exporter in India
Totapuri mango pulp is extracted from fresh, mature, and selected ripened totapuri mango fruits. Totapuri mangoes are primarily cultivated in Andhra Pradesh. The totapuri mango is also grown in the region of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. Totapuri mango is golden yellow and easily recognized by its beak-like pointed end. Totapuri mango also goes by the […]
Totapuri mango pulp is extracted from fresh, mature, and selected ripened totapuri mango fruits. Totapuri mangoes are primarily cultivated in Andhra Pradesh. The totapuri mango is also grown in the region of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. Totapuri mango is golden yellow and easily recognized by its beak-like pointed end. Totapuri mango also goes by the names Bangalora, Ginimoothi, Kili Mooku, Sandersha. Though there are many varieties of mangoes in India, Totapuri mangoes are considered to be the most processable variety due to its larger size and smaller seed with higher pulp content. It is a seasonal fruit that will be available from May to July.
Export Town is one of the most trusted totapuri mango pulp supplier and exporters in India. We produce high quality totapuri mango pulp which is exported all over the world. Our totapuri mango puree is extracted from hygienic, well maintained and state of the art facilities to ensure that our clients are satisfied with the quality of the product
- Beverages: Juices, Drinks, Nectars, Cocktails.
- Baby Food: Cereals, Purees, Drinks.
- Confectionery: Sweets, Candies, Jellies.
- Other Foods: Sauce, Jams, Squash, Fruit Cheese.
- Totapuri mango pulp or puree is rich in antioxidants which plays a major role in improving our eye health and prevents macular degeneration.
- Totapuri mango is the rich source of Vitamin A that improves hair health and helps the skin to produce an oily substance that moisturizes the hair.
- The extracted totapuri mango pulp contains vitamin C that helps in the production of collagen which provides structure to the hair and skin
- The fibre content present in the mango keeps the arteries working that reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Totapuri Mango is rich in Vitamin K and B which helps to improve your immunity power.
Totapuri Mango Pulp Specification
|Parameter Group||Range Value|
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL|
|Refractometric Brix @ 20 Deg Cel||Min 14|
|Acidity As % Anhyd. Citric Acid||0.40 – 0.70|
|pH As Natural||3.60-4.20|
|Consistency – Bostwick (20 ± 2°C)||8 – 13 (Cm/30sec)|
|Black Specks / 10 gm||NMT 5|
|Brown Specks / 10 gm||NMT 10|
|Total Plate Count cfu/ ml||<10|
|Yeast & Mould Count cfu / ml||<10|
|Coliform Count cfu / ml||Absent|
|Taste||Characteristics of ripe Totapuri mango fruit|
|Flavour & Aroma||Typical of naturally ripe Totapuri mango without any off flavor|
|Appearance||Homogenous puree & free of any foreign matter|
|Totapuri Mango Puree is packed aseptically in pre-sterilized aseptic bags placed with polyliner in food grade epoxy painted (inside) open top MS drum. Product Net weight: 215kgs / Drum.|
|80 Drums Per 20’ Container ( With Pallet or Without pallet packing – optional)|
|Aseptic Totapuri mango puree should be stored at ambient temperature and not below
40C. Avoid exposure to higher temperature and sunlight.
|SHELF – LIFE|
|Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing|